CSVR2000P video streams freezing

I have a CSVR2000P displaying 4 of my cameras continuously and every once in a while (every week or two) one of the camera feeds just get stuck and stops updating. It’s completely different than cameras not updating due to network sync issues (which shows up as darkened and with a blue “i” logo) but it still looks completely fine, it just stops updating. I normally only notice because it’s still night or day in one camera and the rest are different…

it’s actually still recording and I can watch the video from the SVR page on the alarm.com website, it’s simply just a display issue on the CSVR GUI. I can easy “fix” it by double clicking on the video feed to make it full screen and then, double clicking again to make it “normal”. it’s not specific to a camera as it’s happened on multiple feeds.

is this a known issue?

Thanks for the detailed writeup. This isn’t a known issue that we’ve found, and your recorder is already on the latest software.

Next step is a remote reboot of the recorder to see if that clears it up. It’ll be offline for a few minutes. Let me know if I can do that.

Yeah, go ahead.

The reboot is done. If a tile freezes again, let me know, and also whether that camera looks stuck in full screen too or just in the grid view.