I have an IQ panel 4 and alarm.com app for my home. I am looking to install indoor and outdoor cameras that work with the panel, and it seems Surety is one of the companies that provide these. However, I am not looking for a monthly subscription plan and would rather have the cameras installed and send recordings to an at-home SVR or Data Storage. Is this at all possible through Surety, without paying the $11/month plan for the cloud storage, AI detection, etc? I just want to be able to view my security cameras from my alarm.com app, my IQ panel 4, and save recorded video to media storage I’ll set up later without paying a monthly fee
The Alarm.com cameras we sell are designed only for use with Alarm.com service, requiring a subscription. The IQ Panel 4 does not directly connect to the cameras locally.
Streaming the camera feeds on the IQ Panel 4 occurs through Alarm.com. A guide is linked below.