All devices deleted after power failure

I had a 9hr power failure and when restored all my locks, thermostats, and switches were no longer in the panel. Why? Can they be restored without manually adding again? Will this happen every power failure (that would be unacceptable)?

We have seen this occur a few times before, although its not a common occurrence and we have been unable to replicate it. Has this happened before?

You can find a similar report here

If you can provide the following information, that can help us better inform 2GIG of the issue at hand to determine the root cause and get a fix:

1. Does your panel have symbols under the emergency button or does it spell out “Emergency” on the front plate? (This determines panel hardware version)

2. Was the outage the result of a storm?

Unfortunately, Z-Wave device information cannot be backed up and restored. All Z-wave devices would need to be removed from the Z-Wave network and then Re-added manually.

Each device would have to be removed from the network first (Services -> Z-Wave -> Wrench Icon -> Remove Devices)

Once removed, you can re-add the device (Services -> Z-Wave -> Wrench Icon -> Add Device)

After adding each device and all Z-Wave devices are installed, you will then want to run a Z-Wave network rediscovery. (Services -> Z-Wave -> Wrench Icon -> Advanced Toolbox -> Rediscover Network)

Panel does have the 3 emergency symbols under the plus button. It was a storm that caused the power outage and it did come and go many times, but the internal battery kept it alive. Then after 6hrs the panel complained of a loss of my GoBridge. It kept beeping with no way to clear it. Now I have to establish that connection again - how do I do that? This is frustrating.

Thank you for that information

Trouble alerts can typically be acknowledged by clicking the yellow triangle icon on the panel’s home screen. This will acknowledge trouble, and the alert will clear temporarily. The alert will return if the underlying problem is not resolved.

In this case it looks like it has as the panel currently responds to pings via broadband. Nothing should need to be done regarding the Go!Bridge at this time. Are you still experiencing the trouble beeps?

I am noticing sustained poor cellular signalling. This shouldn’t affect communication so long as the Go!Bridge is connected and working but you will likely want to troubleshoot.

To resolve, power down the panel completely, transformer first, then the internal battery.

Remove the cellular module then reconnect it after two minutes of the panel being powered down. When reconnecting the cell module, ensure that the connection pins are all straight and that the cellular module antennas are connected to the module properly.

Once the module is reconnected, power the panel back up, battery first then transformer. Wait for the panel to boot up then check the signal strength. (Enter toolbox via logo button on lower right hand corner of the screen, enter installer code, then locate signal strength button) Whats the value?

It is no longer beeping, but there was no trouble triangle indicator (I’ve seen that for other things). It just kept beeping until power was restored. Only indication was the status at the top of the screen, something to do with GoBridge, don’t remember exactly the wording.