Alarm Panel Problem

Just completed the above-referenced process. Waiting the prescribed 10 minutes to run another cell test. If that is successful, should I try sending a remote arming command? I will update once done.

If that is successful, should I try sending a remote arming command?

Not yet, just let us know when the last test is run and we will check with a few commands on the back-end. We want to isolate where the issue lies and resolve first before arming.

Just ran the secondary cell test and it gave me the “Didn’t get Receipt ADC” response. Then it saus “resetting radio” and successfully completes the test.

Just to verify, were the module and antenna swapped with the panel powered down fully?

Let’s try powering down the panel transformer first, then battery, and leave it powered down for 2 minutes. Then plug in battery followed by the plug-in transformer.

When the panel boots back up, wait a minute and then run one more cell test.

Yes. Power and battery were disconnected. Will do…please stand by.

Just ran cell test…it tested successfully with no delays or errors. The panel is open and i noticed the signal strength went up from 19/31 to 27/31. Could the antenna placement be the issue?

Also what next now that the cell test ess successful?

Powering down for 2 minutes forces a new connection and you may have connected to a different tower.

I am still seeing inbound delays, and if connected to a different tower that is likely indicating an issue with the module itself. I also do not see any other nearby users experiencing this with the same carrier. I am contacting Alarm.com to make sure we can verify that OTASP has completed properly for this module and will update here with any further troubleshooting.

As a quick test, can you just arm and disarm locally at the panel a couple times? Outgoing signals from your system should work fine and you should see the arm and disarm logged in Alarm.com history.

Let me know what the next steps are after Alarm.com checks on the OTASP.

The system has armed locally just fine. The alarm.com app just isnt showing the system’s stsus accurately nor can the system be armed vis the app.

Jason,

Correction…the app is now reporting the system’s status accurately. Only remaining problem now is my inability to arm and disarm from the app.

In order to successfully send some commands to troubleshoot, could you make sure that your system is disarmed and then run a cell phone test for us? Let us know when this is ready.

I will be able to do this after 5pm when i get home from work.

We wouldn’t be able to initiate the commands after hours, so they may need to be sent tomorrow.

We’ve been monitoring the activity and testing pings and we are still noticing the inbound delay. Between 4 minutes and 30 minute delay on commands to the panel. This is indicative of one of a few issues. We’ll test for carrier and module activation problems with Alarm.com.

First cell test:

“Didnt get receipt from ADC. Please wait”…
Resetting radio. Pls wait
Radio modem wireless path tested successfully.

I’ll start in the morning then.

Let us know when you are available and we’ll have Alarm.com initiate the troubleshooting commands to the module.

Ready! What do u need done?

We need to make sure the panel just remains disarmed while the commands are being sent. I will post here in just a moment when to run a cell phone test to ensure the commands go through.

Panel disarmed…Standing by

Ok go ahead and send a cell phone test now. We may need an additional one in just a bit.