Alarm.com vs Reolink

Hello!

I have a rental property and would like to have some cameras.

Here’s my dilemma, I cannot decide whether I want to do alarm.com versus Reolink.

I already have an alarm.com system with surety. I have a 2Gig Edge system.

I understand how Alarm.com integrates with the alarm.

I’m fascinated by the idea of the reolink app on my computer that I can have while I’m working from home.

If I went with the alarm.com, I would not get an SVR off the bat because they are kind of expensive. I would like to be able to view the cameras on the TV so I would need the SVR eventually.

Walk me through this, why did you choose one versus the other? What would you do differently? What should I do? Help?

I would like to be able to view the cameras on the TV so I would need the SVR eventually.

There are ways to do this without the SVR. The guide link below goes over Alarm.com for TV apps solutions.