Alarm.com temp sensors

When you press the button on the RTS now, does it respond for a while?

Does not appear to help. Twice I have pressed the button and waited about 10 minutes. Each time alarm.com says that the sensor is offline.

We would like to try an extended test with the sensor definitively within range of the panel.

Alarm.com is also requesting a reboot of the panel, so the steps would be:

Remove RTS from network.
Power Cycle Panel.
Mount RTS temporarily between 5-8 feet from the panel with line of sight.
Re-learn the RTS into the network.

If the issue does not return, it is likely construction/signalling/lack of repeaters causing the disruption. If it does, we can more safely rule out those things.

I did as you said and removed my RTS from the network, as well as my light switch since I was using that as a repeater. I then rebooted the panel and added the switch back followed by the RTS. I moved the RTS to a new location in my bedroom that is directly over where the thermostat would be downstairs.

Now the old RTS and light switch still show up on my account as having a malfunction and the newly paired light switch and RTS show up as working.

It has been about 24 hours since I paired the RTS and it has stayed in communication with no problem. I will keep an eye on it but I think its fixed. The only problem now is removing the old instances of the light switch and RTS. Can you assist with that?

Thanks for all the help.

Requested an updated device list for this account. You should see the devices removed if you log out and log back in.

Mine seem to be working fine, at least from the app. I am getting the orange warning signals, bit the temps are updating onna consistent basis.

One thing I did notice is that the drop down shows the sensors as green. That is for the 1 I got tied to the 1st floor tstat and the 3 I got tied to the 2nd floor. (see attached)

Hopefully they add some cool features with this thing.

If you have use cases for additional features, please let us know as a feature request. This is the best way to ensure new features get added, as the more requests, the more likely it becomes.

Hello. Are the alarm.com remote temp sensors working with Qolsys yet? I know when they were introduced they were not compatible with Qolsys. Thanks.

The RTS is not yet showing on Qolsys officially supported devices list.

Does anyone know if they work with Qolsys now?

Here’s a link to the latest compatibility list. They are not named as supported yet, no.