ADC reporting power failure when panel on AC Power

The ADC App is telling me my alarm is experiencing a power failure when the system has ac power. No signs or battery swelling and battery and ac tests both pass. Any ideas?

Did you lose power or did you power down the system?

Is AC loss being reported at the panel directly?

To begin troubleshooting:

• Disarm the System
  • Unplug the Power Supply from the wall
  • Open the panel and disconnect the internal battery
  • Leave the panel completely off for about 10 minutes
  • Afterwards, plug in the battery and power supply
  • After boot up, wait 5 minutes and check functionality.

Did you lose power or did you power down the system?
No loss of power. Panel was powered down a couple of days ago to move the panel to a different wall.

Is AC loss being reported at the panel directly?
No power loss being reported at the panel just the ADC app and web portal

Did all the troubleshooting minus the disconnection of battery last night will try in those steps this evening and report back.

Just curious if it cant be fixed what is the warranty on the iq panel 2+ normally? 1 year?

Warranty is 1 year on Qolsys products.

Try the troubleshooting above and let us know what you find, it may just be a command that isnt clearing from ADC and have nothing to do with the actual panel’s power status.

Did you remove this on the 23rd, around 2PM? This is when the AC Failure appears to have begun.

no I would have been at work then :frowning:

Ill try that troubleshooting above this evening. If that doesnt work is it possible to reset the alert on yalls side on the ADC side of things?

also just fyi the alert showing about the SVR offline is correct as I am waiting for my new home automation rask to come in so at least it is right with that one lol

Ill try that troubleshooting above this evening. If that doesnt work is it possible to reset the alert on yalls side on the ADC side of things?

Possibly, ill need to reach out to ADC reps after the above troubleshooting to confirm. I have sent commands from my end already which should have updated the status but appears to not have taken.

Did the troubleshooting steps to no avail :frowning:

I had an issue like that before and I know it sounds simple, but if the panel is showing that everything is okay. Sometimes completely logging out from the ADC account and logging back in with your username and password resets the alert. If that doesn’t fix it then yes y’all have to take a further look directly with ADC.

Did you remove this on the 23rd, around 2PM? This is when the AC Failure appears to have begun.

Apologies, this should have read on the 23rd at 2:00 AM

Did the troubleshooting steps to no avail :frowning:

I have sent some additional commands at this time, please wait about 5-10 minutes for them to resolve, then log out of the app, and back in to seeif the condition is resolved.

Have you been able to test the power supply with a multi-meter by chance?

I would’ve been asleep at 2am lol and I have not tested with a multimeter what setting should the meter be on and what should a normal reading look like?

Usually VDC with a positive lead in the barrel connector and negative lead on the side but I belive the IQP4 barrel connector is too small for the probes on most multi-meters.

Which is why theInput Voltage Test exists in panel programming. Was this run? Settings > Advanced Settings > System Tests > Input Voltage Test.

Can you provide a picture of the Settings tray drop down from the main panel screen?

Additionally, from the home screen, if you click on the Surety logo (or Qolsys Logo) in the top right hand corner, then on Alerts/Alarms Is there a recent Panel - AC Off message?

regarding the Panel - AC Off Message. I have seen that each time I have rebooted in the troubleshooting steps. There is not one there persistently. I will run the voltage test this evening when I get home from work and report back with the results.

Also just fyi the message was still there after logout and login after you sent those commands. hoping the input test shows its just the power supply. If it is do you guys sell replacements for those?

We do not, but the part number is QR0051-840. Let us know what you find with the voltage test and the image requested

This is one of a couple different issues I began experiencing immediately upon updating firmware to 2.7.0, as detailed in this this thread.

Jason had previously noted that there have been a few other reports of these, though not all tied to 2.7.0. I understand that we’re waiting on comments from Qolsys on these. By any chance, have you recently performed a firmware upgrade to 2.7.0…?

@tzest yes I did just update to 2.7.0 thank goodness someone else is having this issue I was about to go crazy lol

There is no input voltage test on my iq panel 2+. If this is a firmware issue is it safe to downgrade using the same method to upgrade over wifi