I’m having trouble using the ADC website and app to arm/disarm my system.
- Have run the cell phone test a number of times and it comes back successful. 14/31 to 18/31 signal strength.
- Reboot x2 with all power removed and no luck. Tamper and power notices come to my email and through the push feature on the app.
- Removed and reseated the cell phone module with no luck.
- I can see system events on the ADC website as well as the apps, so I know the two are talking.
When trying to arm, the ADC website says it is sending the command. After a period of time it says that it hasn’t heard back on whether or not the command is successful.
- At one point the system was disarmed and I sent an arm command through the website. It said sending and after a few minutes there was no change so I rebooted the system. When it came back up it went immediately into armed mode.
- Another time I ran the cell test and got an “error ack” message.
- The subscriber name on the cell test screen is blank.
Any help is appreciated.