Activating MYQ

Decided to replace my entire garage door opener with a MYQ due to all the automation issues I have had and that you have tried to address through my posts.

My garage door opener should arrive tomorrow. You may be closed when I install. Do you have to be around to activate MYQ with ADC or can I do this without you? This way I won’t have to wait until Monday for you to link it up. To ADC

I am hoping that this garage door has less problems and the open and close register more accurately. My installed MYQ chamberlain opener has not had any issues or random openings and always reads accurately as far as open and closed status

You can register it at any time. Use the Alarm.com website to complete the setup depending on the type of MyQ device:

Confirming you can do this with a 2nd opener through the portal. I thought you could do the first one but a second one required contact to Surety

As an update, the information posted above is incorrect. You can add a second garage door without contacting support

You can disregard my secure message requesting you add the 2nd opener.

Sorry the prior post seemed declarative regarding the ability to add additional openers. Yes, you can register additional openers through Alarm.com. It used to be that we needed to be involved beyond one, but that changed a while back.