2nd Thermostat function

Hello, I have a t3000 thermostat and a s2000 temp sensor. The temp sensor never works 100%, the temp will be higher and until I hit the button on the side it then updates and triggers the thermostat to kick on. So I found an old t2000 thermostat and see a setting under advanced to set as a temp sensor or thermostat but its grayed out. Can you switch it on your side? Also one more thing, I used to be able to say use the temp sensor at 8pm vs the thermostat or both on a schedule. I noticed thats gone now. Can you confirm adc makes it only the thermostat runs the schedule now?

The temp sensor never works 100%, the temp will be higher and until I hit the button on the side it then updates and triggers the thermostat to kick on

How far from the nearest repeating Z-Wave node is the temp sensor? Have you removed it from programming then re-added it as a means to resolve the issue?

used to be able to say use the temp sensor at 8pm vs the thermostat or both on a schedule. I noticed thats gone now. Can you confirm adc makes it only the thermostat runs the schedule now?

Steps on how to setup an ADC remote temp sensor can be found below along with how to integrate the RTS into the schedule:

You should be able to select the RTS in the schedule through the Alarm.com website by hovering over the tstat name and clicking on the edit pencil. .

So I found an old t2000 thermostat and see a setting under advanced to set as a temp sensor or thermostat but its grayed out.

Thermostat Function is not a supported feature it appears. This may be a holdover from a previous feature that is no longer supported or a feature that may be supported in the future but there is no information about it at this time.

Can you see it in the Alarm.com website, or just through the app?

The RTS is 4 feet away from the iq 2 and thermostat is next to the iq2. I had removed the RTS a while back because it just doesnt work. I read its supposed to communicate every hour and every 1 degree change. When I suspect its not working, tapping the button and then checking the app and it then updates in real time. As far as the schedule, its odd. I uploaded a video on youtube of what Im seeing. The t2000 shows it under the schedule and the t3000 doesn’t. I just had my whole ac system replaced which is my im messing with this. I need more cfm to keep this room the same temp as the rest of the house. Upgraded from a 8" to 10" duct and didnt make a difference. When I get that fixed I wont need the RTS but its just crappy that its not reliable. I think the newer model with humidity operates the same. Below is the youtube video.

Also while were on this topic, can you suggest to adc that they make a circulate schedule? So if I wanted to say have it only circulate between 9 and 6 am to keep the bedroom more comfortable I could. I think right now you can just set days of the week or manually switch it from auto to circulate and then remember to switch it back off. Even if they had circulate with hour selections like they do with the manually on fan mode that would be an improvement.

I read its supposed to communicate every hour and every 1 degree change.

Yes on the 1 degree change, but the temperature sensor only checks in with the panel every 4 hours.

As far as the schedule, its odd. I uploaded a video on youtube of what Im seeing. The t2000 shows it under the schedule and the t3000 doesn’t.

You cannot add the same temperature sensor to multiple thermostats. It can only be selected for one at a time.

Also while were on this topic, can you suggest to adc that they make a circulate schedule?

Happy to forward requests to Alarm.com for consideration!