2GIG-GC3e programming help

Can you trigger the “Upstairs door” via walk test?

Does the Upstairs Door activity register at the panel at all outside of the walk test?

If you open that Upstairs Door, leave it open, then try to arm, does it show that sensor as open?

Went all wireless, no takeover switch, worked fine after that.

Can you add the weather forecast on the alarm panel ?

Thank you.

It looks like you are currently using the Surety Alarm subscription. Weather forecast to the panel is not supported with Surety Alarm, but is included with Surety Home.

You can view included features here.

You can change your service plan at any time by visiting the Surety System Manager.

Something is not ok with the system updates or something, I can arm/disarm locally on the panel, but on the app and the website, it says that is armed, and cannot change that… !

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 6.36.05 PM|690x262

Strange, I am not seeing that on your account at this time, did you perform any specific troubleshooting?

It looks like the panel reports being disarmed currently. Can you try sending a remote arming command? Does that work?

If so, try disarming locally. Does ADC update after a short time and a refresh of the page?

I did a remote reboot and a cell signal test.

Are you still noticing an issue? Commands sent to the panel are being acknowledged quickly. Are you able to see the status update if you arm and disarm?

Yes, right now panel is disarmed, but on website and app says its armed.
and for example, we armed the system with the app, and disarmed on the panel and no log of that. ( disarm )

Also, on notifications, there is nothing about door being open/closed

Maybe you need to refresh something?
first we installed one panel ( the one working now ), trying to figure out chimes with the takeover module, we change to another panel ( same cell radio ) .
didn’t work,
went all wireless with sensors, and install the first panel again with same radio.
after all this there are some trouble with the app/website

Thanks for following up. It looks like your account shows the panel disarmed currently, but I see why. You ran a scene via the mobile app after this post which disarms the system, so ADC had the new expected state.

Digging into the history I see something odd. I don’t see any monitor events (sensor activity or the panel reporting arming activity) since 7/9/2020. The panel is not actually sending ADC status info.

Inbound commands respond right away and the panel sends out phone tests so it isn’t a signaling issue. This is specific to the type of info the panel is sending.

I’ve sent a couple commands to the panel to see if we can get this synced back up. Can you try opening/closing a couple different sensors and let me know when this is done?

Done. FD and GD

Hey, good news I see those events populating in your history again. I also see the panel reporting arming status when it changes. You should now see the status synced properly shortly after you arm or disarm locally.

Can you test and make sure it looks good?

it is working now.
Thank you