ZWave device did not pair securely error code 515

I received the above message when including a GE ZWave switch (model #46201). Admittedly this GE model is not on the approved device list (realized after purchasing). The device did actually pair and I am able to control it from my phone. Do I need to worry about this message? Trying to avoid pairing having to pair it again but will if I should.

A couple more things: I did complete a firmware update and then unpaired and tried repairing. Same issue. It’s paired but I have the same error code 515. The switch is pretty far from the panel (upstairs). Should I try installing it downstairs just for the pairing and then reinstalling again upstairs. It would be kind of a pain so I’m hoping I can ignore this message. The switch is only for a bathroom fan.

I do see that it reports having failed secure inclusion on our end. I would recommend trying to pair closer, which you can run the panel on battery and bring it close to the light temporarily instead.

Make sure the Power Management setting is disabled on the panel in Installer settings so that you can run Z-wave commands on battery only.