Zwave adding and removing WT00Z-1 Aux 3 way switches

I’ve been fighting this issues since moving over the 3 way switches to the upgraded Simon XTI 4G cellular module. I can’t seem to get them to signal a removal or even adding a brand new switch. Been trying with the panel and the minimote to add/remove the WT00Z-1 switches. Any suggestions would help. Thanks

The Z-wave radio for the panel is actually built into the Simon modules, so swapping the module is a brand new Z-wave radio.

Just to clarify, you must use the Remove Device function on the panel for each Z-wave device and pres their learn buttons one by one to clear their prior parent network data, then Add Device on the panel one by one to add them to the new module.

Add the minimote to the network, and then you can use the minimote to perform the Associate function to associate the accessory switches to the load-bearing Z-wave switch.

So to be clear, are the WT00Z-1 not adding as devices on the panel? Or is the Minimote Associate function failing?

I can’t get the old WT00Z-1 to remove from the panel and I can’t add the new un associated one either. The rest of the load bearing switches was removed and added back in without any issues.

Minimote associated to the panel without any issues.

How far away is the panel from those switches hen you are trying to Remove? Are you double-tapping the switch while the panel is looking for devices to remove or just tapping once?

I pulled the panel off the wall and drag an extension cord over to the switches, I double tap, multiple taps it just doesn’t give a trigger. I see the green light flash on the switch, but nothing.

Hmm, alright what is the exact version on the cell module? It will be on the module label with an X followed by three digits, like X185 for example.

it is X187

Are these all WT00Z-1? Is the new one a WT00Z5-1?

The original WT00Z-1 is not listed on the ADC ecosystem page, though the older load bearing model is.

The newer WT00Z5-1 is.

Usually that doesn’t mean much with lights if it is not on the list, but if it was removed from the list there may be an issue with the newer Z-wave radios and the WT00Z-1. I am looking into that as a possible issue. Just wanted to make sure if you had any of the new model.