Z wave water valve options for IQ2+ panel?

Which Z wave water valves are compatible with the IQ2+?

Corollary question: I’ve got two PowerG flood sensors currently assigned to the IQ+. Once I set my monitoring plan to include automation, is it possible for the PowerG sensors to trigger the water valve closure?

Final Corollary question: i believe i would only need the automation functionality if we are long distance out of town. If i change my Surety plan online, is the change immediate? ie if I change my plan walking out the door for vacation, is it active immediately?

See this page on the manufacturer site for an officially tested and supported list of devices.

Once I set my monitoring plan to include automation, is it possible for the PowerG sensors to trigger the water valve closure?

Any RF flood sensors would be able to trigger water management rules.

If i change my Surety plan online, is the change immediate? ie if I change my plan walking out the door for vacation, is it active immediately?

Yes, changes made in the System Manager are reflected immediately in Alarm.com and your account. You can switch your service plan around at any time.

Thanks, that’s helpful. So if I add the IQ2 as the secondary to the smartthings hub, does that mean I could integrate devices that are not explicitly supported by Qolsys?

Specifically, it looks like Qolsys only supports one water valve (Fortrezz). There are several other options supported by Smartthings that I’d like to use if possible.

It would give you two parallel networks, where the ST hub can control all the devices and you can create any automation triggers you want using it, and then you would also have ADC control over devices compatible with the IQ Panel 2+

It would not, however, add any additional compatibility to the IQ Panel 2+. You wouldn’t be able to control anything through ST from ADC.

Only the devices compatible with the IQ Panel 2+ would be supported through Alarm.com