Z-Wave Thermostat Compatibility with Alarm.com 2GIG

We already have a honeywell Zwave thermostat installed in our home; is this unit still compatible with alarm.com?

I read in the forum about several zwave Tstats being discontinued , but no mention of the honeywell TH8320ZW1000

Thank you

Have you tried learning this device in at the panel?

The Honeywell TH8320 is listed as not supported with the 2GIG GC3, nor is it listed as compatible through Alarm.com.

You can check out this 2GIG compatibility guide for more information. This list here contains Alarm.com recommended thermostats as well as other devices.

One of the compatible thermostats, the ADC-T2000 can be found here on our website.

i have not attempted to learn in the honeywell, may try this weekend, but the post seems clear.
i recently read that ADC no longer supports three of the listed zwave stats, for new subscriptions as of May2018.

It appears then, that the ONLY Tstat both compatible with my 2Gig GC3 panel, and currently compatible with alarm dot com, would be the ADC-T2000. Am i reading correctly?

thanks,

Are you referring to the post found here?

The GC-TBZ48 is not included in that list.

In general though, the most features will be available with the ADC-T2000 as it is made specifically for ADC use.