Z-Wave Sync Issue after network crash

Had an issue with my 2GIG panel where my Zwave network blew up and crashed. Nothing was working on it, locks were offline, thermostat, etc… Finally just had to remove everything and start over from scratch. I have two issues still though I can’t resolve and I hope maybe you can from your end.

1.) Not all the Z-Wave switches are showing on alarm.com I’m still missing one that shows in the panel and is working okay. A Z-Wave wall switch.

2.) There was a rule to turn on a light when a door was opened that on alarm.com shows disabled right now, yet when I open that door it is now turning on my fireplace.

Thanks
Chris

Not all the Z-Wave switches are showing on alarm.com I’m still missing one that shows in the panel and is working okay. A Z-Wave wall switch.

An equipment request looks to have pulled the device info from the panel. Can you confirm?

There was a rule to turn on a light when a door was opened that on alarm.com shows disabled right now, yet when I open that door it is now turning on my fireplace.

Try re-enabling, waiting a few minutes, then deleting the rule. Does the behavior continue?

The equipment pull did work, the other I’ll have to test later. Thanks!