Z-Wave Status not being pulled by Alarm.com

I am having an issue with my Z-wave devices. I utilize a SmartThings hub along with my GC3 ( I just swapped from a GC2). My Z-Wave devices are working locally and I can see my devices in Alarm.com, however, status does not appear to change in Alarm.com. What can be done to fix this?

Always happy to assist!

Commands have been sent to update your Z-Wave device list and it appears that Alarm.com is pulling status at this time, can you confirm?

I’m having the same issue with the GC3 swap. ADC is not updating zwave status. Would you please ping my GC3?

To clarify, the above post is in reference to your initial question. For security purposes, Secure Messages are not placed on the forum as they are written.

It appears that Z-Wave devices are pulling status via Alarm.com, can you confirm?

Yes. ADC is not updating zwave devices. Panel works fine.

This evening the gc3 is now no longer detecting my new cell module - on top of the zwave issue. The module was fine until this evening, now the system won’t even arm. Its been a full week of run around with you all. Im told I can’t contact customer service directly because I must post my tech request on your forum and was provided a link to do so. Submitted my post as directed and very clearly, following the link given…and now apparently that was the wrong forum? Then I Come home to find the next surety response- yes please verify the info from your 3 prior requests regarded a simple issue? I verify again my issue, but of course no response, its after hours and I won’t receive help until Monday afternoon. In the meantime I will await the next challange from surety and my new gc3 will be displayed as a paperweight this weekend. Seriously 1 email with all the details needs to be enough to resolve a simple customer complaint.

This evening the gc3 is now no longer detecting my new cell module – on top of the zwave issue. The module was fine until this evening, now the system won’t even arm

Were any local troubleshooting steps taken to resolve the Z-wave issue, or since the cellular module issue? Was the panel power cycled or was the cellular module re-seated?

To troubleshoot, you will want to power down your panel fully, transformer first then internal battery. Then remove the cell sled from the panel and wait about five minutes and re-seat the module. You’ll feel a light click to know its all the way seated. Then plug in the battery, followed by the transformer. Wait a few minutes and check signalling, any change?

Im told I can’t contact customer service directly because I must post my tech request on your forum and was provided a link to do so... Then I Come home to find the next surety response- yes please verify the info from your 3 prior requests regarded a simple issue?

I apologize for the inconvenience. The trouble shooting process can be frustrating at times, especially when features aren’t working as intended and no direct error message is given locally.

To clarify, email/secure messages received by customer service will be posted on the technical support forum where technicians will further assist.

In the case of Secure Messages, these are used to transmit secure data to our customer service team and are also used for account verification purposes when making changes to your account (such as a panel swap or adding a feature to your account). Should they receive a secure message requesting technical support, it will be placed on the forum in an edited version, for security purposes. The original post above from “Dexter” above reflects that.

It appears there is a miscommunication here and I apologize for the misunderstanding. Commands were sent on our end initially to sync Z-Wave devices with your system. After commands were run, Z-Wave devices appeared to be reflecting status properly in Alarm.com. My initial post on this thread sought confirmation that the Z-Wave devices were working properly on your end.

However, it appears that as of March 15, 2019 at 7:56 pm that that is not the case. Were you also experiencing issues with the module at this time?