Z-Wave Low Voltage (12V) Switch

I have been researching adding zone control to landscape/hardscape exterior lighting. I’m thinking the best way to do this would be to add an inline (low voltage) z-wave switch to a typical landscape controller.

However, I’ve been unable to find any z-wave switches that are rated for AC 12v low voltage and compatible with alarm.com. The closest I’ve come is an RGB controller:

However, it is not compatible with Alarm.com or Samsung Smart things. Any help would be appreciated.

I am not aware of any officially compatible low voltage switch. If the device is not compatible with Smartthings it will likely not work.

Do you just need to switch a single 12V power source?

An outdoor module on the compatibility list could be used with a 12V plug-in transformer.

I agree that would work. I could use a z-wave plug with a landscape transformer, however, this means I would need a transformer for each independent zone.

I was hoping for a solution that would let me control some zones on independent switch (ie path light is on at sundown, but firepit and overhead deck lighting is switched).

Are there any simple compatible zwave relays that work with alam.com? I think they would have to be wired to a separate power source, but that could clean things up on the transformer side.

Example: https://www.amazon.com/Enerwave-ZWN-RSM1-PLUS-Wireless-Control-Required/dp/B01G7OD1F8?th=1

There are no officially compatible ones I can think of, however I have had good luck with the Mimolite in the past with 2GIG Panels specifically. It has a low voltage relay. The sensor input portion would not work.