Z-wave lock battery status blank

I replaced one of my z-wave locks yesterday and the new one isn’t showing the battery status on ADC. The battery status shows up just fine on the panel.

I tried a network rediscovery, a cell and wifi comms test but still nothing. It’s been almost 24 hours since the lock was enrolled.

What next?

It’s working now. Either there was a delay or all my screwing around with image sensors today knocked something loose lol.

Automatic new equipment updates on established systems receive a lower priority processing, so typically patience is key. 24 hours is longer than normal however, so if you notice 2 or 3 hours have gone by with your new equipment not updated, you can request a manual equipment update by emailing customerservice@suretyDIY.com during office hours.

Also keep in mind you may need to log out and log back into your app in order to view the changes in a timely fashion.

I appreciate the reply. It was no big deal really as the lock itself showed up and was functional immediately, just the battery status wasn’t reporting. I’m a little sensitive to that given the issue I’ve been chasing down with the previous lock in that location is all.

If it’s within a year, go to kwikset (dot) com, make an account and use the form to email support. I’ve used them twice to get replacement parts. There’s no charge for the part or shipping.