Z-Wave devices not sync to Alarm.Com

I have a 2Gig panel (secondary to smartthings controller). 2Gig panel has all of my zwave devices (synced from smartthings) and of course all of the 2Gig proprietary sensors. None of my zwave devices show on Alarm.com. It seems, from browsing the forum, that a sync is necessary. Is this something I can initiate, or does surety have to do it?

Thanks!

I’m actually seeing a controller and a number of devices listed. Looks like they have been there for a while.

Have you recently re-connected the other Controller and devices? Can you log out and log back into the App or webpage, then check? Do you then see all of the expected devices?

Thanks for your reply.

Ok… so I logged into the Alarm.com android app, and I do see most of my zwave device (the most important of which are my 2 locks). However, they are not labeled (Front Door, Back Door). How can I update their labels?

I do not see ANY of my zwave devices in the Web UI. However, the Users page does make reference to the locks. Why are the devices not listed in the Web UI? Or am I not looking in the right place.

Also, there is an alert “Malfunction (Garage(ID:7))”. I do have a GoControl Garage door opener. It is correctly reporting the status of the Garage door, and it appears to be working. I can trigger the door via smartthings.

I do not see ANY of my zwave devices in the Web UI. However, the Users page does make reference to the locks. Why are the devices not listed in the Web UI? Or am I not looking in the right place.

Log into Alarm.com, click the emPower tab. All Z-wave automation is found there.

All Z-wave devices can be labeled in Alarm.com by visiting emPower - “Devices”

Z-wave device names do not sync from the 2GIG Go!Control Panel to ADC.

Also, there is an alert “Malfunction (Garage(ID:7))”. I do have a GoControl Garage door opener. It is correctly reporting the status of the Garage door, and it appears to be working. I can trigger the door via smartthings.

This as well as the two locks on the account look to have failed secure enrollment. This means that the appropriate security encryption keys were not handed off to the 2GIG panel during pairing. The best way to resolve this is to remove the 2GIG panel as a device from Smartthings, then reset the 2GIG Controller and learn it in again.

Make sure that the two controllers are within about 6-10 feet of one another during the pairing process. Does this resolve the secure enrollment issue?

Disconnecting and reconnecting the 2Gig panel from the Smartthings hub seems to have done the trick. I had done that repeatedly when I first set up the smartthings hub. Not sure what was different this time. Thank you for your help.