Z-wave 3way switch not showing up with GC3

I bought a z wave 3 way wall switch (Linear WTOOZ-1) it is paired with the control panel but i cannot see it on the website. What should i do?

The device is reporting as an unknown type. Do you recall exactly how you learned this device in to your panel? Also can you give me the part numbers of both devices involved?

This forum post here may be of some use.

I did the z wave add device on the panel to learn the device. the z wave switch part is a Linear WTOOZ-1 and the panel is a 2gig gc3

There appear to be two Z-wave devices on the account. One switch which has not reported its manufacturer or command class properly, and one Accessory switch (the WT00Z-1).

The Accessory switch you are referring to cannot be controlled remotely as it does not directly perform a function or switch the circuit. All that a WT00Z-1 does is instruct an associated Z-wave switch to switch the circuit, turning the light on or off, and does so wirelessly when its button is pressed.

What model of switch are you using with the WT00Z-1? Or more specifically, what device is Node 3 on the panel?