Yale smartlock compatibility with qolsys IQ2 and alarm.com

Any idea if the following locks will work with Yqolsys IQ2 and alarm.com?

Yale Assure SL YRD256-ZW2-0BP

Yale Conexis L1 SD-L1000-SN

Thanks in advance!

You can find a list of officially tested and compatible Z-wave devices here for the IQ Panel 2.

Neither of those models are officially supported at this time. We will check if there is any known eta for testing/firmware for the 256. Note that the Conexis model is not a Z-wave device at this time. I think it is bluetooth only.

Jason:

Thanks for the reply.

It seems that the Conexis has Z-wave plus compatibility.

https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/2535

I know that neither are on the officially tested list, however similar Yale products are… is it likely that they will be incompatible? Looks like I might be the guinea pig!

The Z-wave module is an optional separate item, and I’m not finding that module available yet in the US. Keep in mind that the Conexis model is for Multi-Point Locks.

For locks and thermostats I would not recommend purchasing a device which is not found on the compatibility list. Lights always have a high likelihood of just working given their simplicity, but locks and thermostats are unlikely to function properly.

It looks like the YRD 256 is actually being tested/worked on for the IQ Panel 2 however, so I would anticipate official support in the near future.