Yale Lock

Hello, I’ve successfully installed and integrated the Yale TL1 lock with my Go!Control Panel, the problem is with the status it shows on the panel.

I have the panel 3 feet away from the lock to make sure there are no distance issues. When I send the lock command from the panel, it works fine and locks. The panel shows the status as “locked”. But when checking the status a second time after leaving the screen, it now shows it as “unlocked”, and I didn’t touch the lock.

So basically the status always reverts back to “unlocked” on the panel even though it’s locked. However, the alarm.com app will show the correct status.

Ideas?

So basically the status always reverts back to “unlocked” on the panel even though it’s locked. However, the alarm.com app will show the correct status

It doesn’t make much sense for the panel to show incorrect status and Alarm.com to get it right, since Alarm.com is getting status from the panel. If the panel is not getting acknowledgement from the lock, Alarm.com should not.

It makes me think this is unrelated to function and probably firmware related.

What is the firmware version of the 2GIG panel?