Which panel should I use?

Hey, what is the best panel to use?

  1. Interlogix Simon XT Talking Touch Screen 60-924-RF-TS.
  2. GE Security Simon XT Talking Touch Screen 60-924-3-XT-2WTTS .
  3. Interlogix Concord 4 Hardwire PKG with 600-1070 p/n: 80-968-4-1070.
  4. Honeywell Wireless Fixed English Keypad w/ Voice 5828V.

I bought a lot of security parts from an auction of a company that went out of business, so I have any sensor or contact I would need that goes with all these systems.

Thanks, Mike.

The only primary control panel in that list is the Concord 4.

The other three are secondary keypads for other systems and do not function on their own.

You could use the Concord 4 with suretyDIY service by way of an Alarm.com communication module. See this page for info on how to use an existing Concord Panel.