where to buy resolution products RE222 ?

I use to by them from dcdist.com but it looks like they are no longer in business. I did a quick google search with not much luck. Any ideas?

Looks like that product is listed here. We cannot vouch for any other retailer of course.

Thanks! I’m came across them in my google search - looks like my options are limited so I’ll give them a try. With that said, are there any better options out there other the the RE222? I like it because of it’s size as it fits my double hung windows nicely.

If you are looking for something fitting double hung windows it is unlikely that the sensor is the issue more than the magnet, right?

I haven’t looked at sourcing the same slim magnets that are packaged with the RE222, but you might find similar ones somewhere. We can reach out to Resolution (Alula now) and see if they have any info.

Good point - other then looks the magnet is the real issue. These contacts would be pretty far from the panel so I may be better off going with the RE201 with a slimmer, smaller magnet like the one on the RE222. Thanks again!