Weather push - IQ2

Hi all, just activated an IQ Panel 2 yesterday and my weather’s showing the incorrect location on the panel but correct on ADC web, can I get a weather push?

Thanks!

It looks like you have the Surety Alarm service plan. Weather to panel is not included in Alarm.

We’ve noticed a bug where in some cases IQ Panel 2+ units will display errant weather data even when new data has not been sent. It seems to be testing data relevant to the manufacturer’s location. I’ve reported this to Qolsys and I will add your account as another potential example.

I have the same issue where my panel shows weather clearly from another location. Is there any way to fix this? Would be nice if it let me know the accurate weather as I walked out the door…

It looks like you do not have Weather to Panel feature enabled. It is available for free with Home and Complete plans. You can enable it on your account in the System Manager here. This should resolve the issue within 24 hours. What you are seeing is likely old weather data.

Perfect - thank you very much