Weather flakey on IQ Remote

Thank you for that information. I have passed it along to Qolsys at this time and will follow up once we hear back.

1 Like

Just adding another sample from today. I also uploaded the logs.

Thanks for the follow up. Qolsys engineers are still looking into this. As soon as I have new information, I will follow up with you here.

I’m having the same issue with my IQ4 and Remote. I’m running firmware 4.4.1.

Before the Remote stopped showing all 4 days, the forecast displayed on the remote was different from that displayed on the IQ4.

I uploaded logs this morning.

I reported this to Qolsys for review. They do not have a fix just yet, although I suspect it would be available via future FW update.

They did recommend removing the IQR-PG main panel programming and reconnecting it to the panel via Wi-Fi only as a test to determine if weather reports correctly

Thanks for the update. I can live with it being flakey for a while and keep it on Powerg.

I have seen the issue pretty consistently over the last few weeks. I’m a software engineer and I feel like this is a software issue on the IQ Remote. It does recover and it does need fixing, but it’s not mission critical.

I have heard from Qolsys that FW 4.5.0 should include some fixes regarding weather on the IQR-PG. At this time there are no patch notes but we should have them once that FW drops.

I do not have an ETA but it looks like April

1 Like