Water Management

please let me know how to add whole home water shut off. thanks.

Happy to help! A post covering Alarm.com water management using a Z-wave shut off valve is found here.

Setting up water management would require a Gold Interactive subscription and a compatible Z-wave water valve installed, which we recommend contacting a certified plumber regarding installation in your home.

The Fortrezz WV-01 is commonly used. As is the WaterCop Valve. These can be found through various Z-wave device retailers.

Keep in mind for automatic shut-off in the event of a leak, you would need a flood sensor. Per the linked post, you would want a compatible flood sensor with your alarm panel rf. In this case it looks like it is referencing a GC3, so you would need an RE219 or equivalent.