Wall switch with 3 red lights above

Hi, can anybody know for what its this switch for…i look all around the house and nothing happens when i switch it on, i put o pic as well. Thanks

Just looks like a Legrand Synergy style switch. I wouldn’t be able to say what it controls. If you don’t notice lights change it could be a receptacle.

Not sure about the LEDs. Legrand does make some automation stuff but I am not seeing any obviously related images or product listings. Might be discontinued. There is probably a model number label inside on the side of the switch.