Vivint Panel firmware

Bought a house and it came with the following pre-installed.
Vivint Sky Control
A.01 3.10.16.25207
V-MP2-345-A.0

I have been able to get into installer menus no issue.
Is there a way to flash 2Gig firmware onto this?
Can it be done OTA? I have removed the Vivint cell modem. But broadband connection is working.

The Vivint Sky Control alarm panel is not Alarm.com compatible and cannot be used through Surety.

Additionally, that dealer is known to use proprietary sensors with the Sky Control panel, as such, wireless sensors may not be able to be re-used either.

More information on this topic can be found on our forum , including how to identify which wireless sensors are proprietary.

So long as you have the standard 345MHz sensors, and not the proprietary ones, a new panel could be obtained to use service. The 2GIG Edge or Qolsys IQ Panel 4 IQP4003 could work.

Would that allow the smoke detector? I checked the door alarms, they are DW11-345 so should be ok. But is the smoke typically 345, or something else?

DW11-345 is a proprietary sensor and only works with the vivint panel mentioned. The standard legacy 345 is a DW10-345, which works with 2GIG branded panels and the Qolsys IQP4003

If the smoke detector is a wireless sensor connected to the panel, it is likely 345MHz, whether or not it is proprietary would be based on the part number.

If switching to the IQ Panel 4 IQP4003 this below guide covers part numbers for tested compatible sensors. Only the 345MHz and PowerG sections would be relevent to the IQP4003 model