View door bell in panel

Hi, I setup the video door bell which it can be managed in the Alarm.com app. I also setup on the app for the door bell to be seen on the panel., is now enabled. But when someone presses the door bell, it can’t be seen in the panel. I restarted the panel with no results. What’s step is missing to be able to see it in the panel? Thanks

Keep in mind the doorbell camera and panel must be on the same network and band, so if you have 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz networks with the same SSID, this can cause connection failures.

Looks like the camera had not yet begun successful ping supervision and the settings hadn’t been confirmed. I just sent some commands to it and it seems to be responding. Can you test again?

Hi Jason, tried with no results. I have a additional Netgear extender that if is remove, the door bell and even the door lock, stops working. Any suggestions?

Ok, so what router model are you using? Do you use the same SSID for 2.4 and 5Ghz?

Hi Jason. The router is the Cox (DAL10GA) using palmpc as the SSID. The extender is a Netgear with SSID Palmpc_2Gext and Palmpc_5Gext. Hope that helps.

It actually looks like the panel is not responding right now, and you’ve had some communication troubles and broadband failures.

Please update the firmware on the panel using the steps here. Then turn off the Stream video to panel setting, wait ten minutes, then re-enable it.

Hi Jason, it works know. Thanks