Video Analytics Service

http://www.alarm.com/blog/video-analytics

How do I enable this?

Thanks,
Ben

Analytics is a new service plan option through Alarm.com. It’s not quite available yet through suretyDIY, but should be soon as I know it is being evaluated internally. Stay tuned for more details on it though. We will keep this thread updated when info is available.

Any update on Analytics? Thanks -

Analytics is not yet available through Surety at this time but I believe we are finalizing packages that include it. Currently, it is only compatible with the ADC V522 and 722 cameras however.

Thanks Tyler. Those are the cameras I use so I will stay tuned.

Quarterly ping on video analytics. Any update?

No ETA just yet. There are going to be updates to Surety service plans, including analytics, soon.

I see this is listed in the new plans but I don’t see any new options in my account. How do we get this?

Analytics is currently available in the Cam (stand-alone video plan) and the Surety Complete service plans.

If you would like to upgrade your service to the Complete plan, please let us know!

If you currently have the Complete plan but do not see analytics options, please let us know! (I’ve actually looked into the corresponding account for this question and made sure it was enabled for you, check your Alarm.com login now.)