Video Analytics Not Working?

Just set up my V622-WELL and defined the ground zone as below. I have it set up for the rule to be active at all times unless my phone is in my home geofence. Currently at work and cat has walked by in the ground zone several times and no recording was taken. I have attached an image of the ground zone and of the recording rule

i did notice it says AT HOME on the motion rule itself. does this mean the system thinks that I am home or meaning the rule is Off when I am at home

Update: I got the analytics working once I figured out how to make custom ground zones. Ended up also changing the rule to at all times except when panel is disarmed. Seems alarm.com wasnt reading my location correctly on my phone for some reason. Any Idea how to fix this? Also a couple follow up questions:

1. Can Cameras have multiple recording rules? For example if I leave the rules the way they are now with record clips at all times except when panel is disarmed, that is fine during the weekend but I would also like a rule that says record clips at all times regardless of arming status Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm, that way if my apartment complex maintenance team comes in during the day while I am at work and disarm, clips will still be captured and I will still get a notification.

2. Is there a way to specify only record if it is a person or vehicle? I know you can filter notifications but no need to just record my cat or dog walking around the house using up my clip count?

3. I have a CSVR 126 on my account that I will be assigning the cameras to when I move to my new place in a couple weeks. Am I understanding correctly that when there is an SVR rule for 24/7 recording that that overrules all other rules so that in addition to the video analytic clips in the cloud, the SVR is a 24/7 recording or is it just storing the clips locally in addition to the cloud? If the first is true that it is recording in addition to the VA clips then that would solve my issue in number 1 if multiple rules cannot be assigned to a camera.

So sorry for all of the questions, new to the video side of ADC and still trying to figure it all out lol. Thanks for the patience and help!

Seems alarm.com wasnt reading my location correctly on my phone for some reason.

Can Cameras have multiple recording rules?

It is possible to create up to three Video Analytics rules on the same camera.

Is there a way to specify only record if it is a person or vehicle?

You can specify the notification, not whether to record. A big part of this is to avoid an issue where motion was detected but not identified as the object you intend.

the SVR is a 24/7 recording or is it just storing the clips locally in addition to the cloud?

The SVR is a local 24/7 recording device. It records 24/7 video.