Vera and 2GIG

By saying “back-end services exist through associated dealers” is this via cellular that the dealer utilizes or is it possible to get local control via a cell phone app

It would be through a security dealer using one of the other cell/IP services. I couldn’t give many details myself. Telguard and Uplink are other back-end services using 2GIG. I believe you need to go through a dealer for either.

I know of no way to control it outside of a dealer subscription using a cell phone app.

Thanks again. I’d buy a solution to being able to monitor 345mhz on a VeraPlus.

Regardihg 345Mhz: The VeraSecure devices works with the 2GIG door sensors and the 2GIG motion control sensors. I am using such with no trouble.

I found out at CES 2018 that 2GIG is apparently an investor in Vera. I was told that there will likely be some interop capabilities other than the secondary controller capabilities. This will be very good news if it is indeed true.

I found out at CES 2018 that 2GIG is apparently an investor in Vera. I was told that there will likely be some interop capabilities other than the secondary controller capabilities. This will be very good news if it is indeed true.

It would certainly be interesting to see some unique, in-depth automation options from such a pairing. We’ll keep an eye out for announcements