Using 2GIG system without Master Code

I have vivint 2 go system,we break contract,but i do not have master code.how can i reset go control master code.
thanks

i do not have master code.how can i reset go control master code

You can easily recover master code on a Vivint branded 2GIG GoControl. Use installer code 2203.

Security/menu/toolbox/enter code 2203/user management. User 1 is the Master User Code

(note that the vivint gocontrol panel must be in a disarmed state, if it is armed, use code 2580 to first disarm it. Be sure to remove cellular module prior to code entry)

To unlock Vivint branded panel (system configuration is locked out) and reset the installer code, you will need to replace the cellular module. Q44 must be reset to “0” remotely via airfx.

Once you obtain a new and unregistered cell module, update panel firmware to at least v1.9.6, and activate it with an ADC plan, then successfully perform a cell test to reprovision panel, your provider can then remotely reset Q44 for you.

If existing common codes do not work, you can attempt a reset. See the video here for instructions.

If existing common codes do not work, you can attempt a reset. See the video here for instructions.

This will usually not work on a vivint branded gocontrol panel. It is vivint policy to lockout Q44 and Q45.