Use Existing Equipment?

Could you help me verify my equipment will work with suretyDIY?

I have a few other questions if you can help,

Do I have to get a new cell module?
How often do your rates increase? How long has the basic protection been about 22.00
Does your monitoring work with the fire dept/fire sensors?
Is there a limit on the number of sensors I can use with your monitoring?
Thanks for any information you can provide, looking forward to it.

Could you help me verify my equipment will work with suretyDIY?

Certainly. What model of panel do you currently have. Is it a 2GIG Go!Control Panel?

Do I have to get a new cell module?

If you have an existing 2GIG Go!Control Panel, this page will go over everything you might need to get started.

It goes over step by step how to determine if an existing module is compatible, whether a new module is needed, and whether or not firmware updates are required.

How often do your rates increase?

All pricing is subject to change. The current plans however have never increased.

Does your monitoring work with the fire dept/fire sensors?

Yes. There is no distinction in plans whether or not you can use life safety devices like smoke detectors or CO detectors. All compatible sensors added to your system and properly programmed are monitored by our operators if you choose to include 24/7 Central Station Monitoring.

Is there a limit on the number of sensors I can use with your monitoring?

No. All sensors added to your system and programmed appropriately are security monitored. Each panel type has a hard wireless Zone limit. For 2GIG Go!Control prior to 1.14 firmware, that limit is 48. 1.14 and up, the panel limit is 60.

If you are referring to sensor activity monitoring, see this page for a description of the Activity Monitoring feature.