Upgrade vista 128 design advice

I’d like to replace a vista-128 panel and need some advice.

It’s for a commercial (non-profit) property with four buildings.

Each building is about 50 feet apart.

There are four partitions, one for each building.

Each partition/building has a keypad.

All sensors are hardwired; a variety of reed switches, motion detectors, and glass breakage sensors.

There are no wireless sensors.

The system is only used for intrusion, so no smoke detectors, CO2, etc.

All sensors are connected, home run, to one of the buildings via underground conduit, where the central panel is located.

The panel is a vista 128b with two zone extenders, which I think adds up to 24 possible zones.

It appears all the zones are used except one.

All buildings are served by wifi and a new wireless network could be provisioned exclusively for the new alarm system.

This what I came up with:
(1) Panel 2+
(3) Remote Secondary Panels
(2) Hardwire 16F

I’d link the Panels via our wifi network.

The two 16F would allow 32 zones, which is more than enough.

Would it be better, for some reason, to replace one of the 16F with a PowerG?

In the future, we may wish add wireless sensors and I’m concerned about signal strength.

I assume the Secondary Panels have radios, and that wireless sensors will connect to the closest one, but two of the buildings are rather large.

Are there repeater units available to handle possible dead spots?

Any other potential problems?

Thanks!

Would it be better, for some reason, to replace one of the 16F with a PowerG?

The PowerG Wired to Wireless modules would offer increased wireless communication range over the Hardwire 16Fs but only 8 zones can be incorporated into each unit, with a max of two paired to the panel for a total of 16 zones.

PowerG in general offers enhanced encryption and communication range over that of 319.5Mhz that the Qolsys brand Hardiwre 16F or S-Line sensors use.

In the future, we may wish add wireless sensors and I’m concerned about signal strength.

Should you wish to add wireless sensors at a later date, PowerG wireless sensors could be used, this should eliminate and range concerns, however, there is a PowerG Repeater PG9920 that could be incorporated if necessary.

I assume the Secondary Panels have radios, and that wireless sensors will connect to the closest one, but two of the buildings are rather large.

The IQ Remote secondary panels communicate via Wi-Fi, they can be connected to either 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz and connect to the panel via either AP mode or Wi-Fi.

An alternative to the IQ Remote is the PowerG Wireless Keypad WS9LCDWF9 (a total of 5 can be used with one IQ Panel 2+). While they do not mirror the main panel like the IQ Remotes do, they offer sensor status and arming and they connect to the panel via PowerG.