Upgrade from GC2 to GC3

I am considering upgrading to the 2Gig GC3, but I have a question about what is and is not compatible with the new touchscreen. My current system consists of a GC2, 2 TS1s, a keypad, 2 2Gig zwave smoke/fire/freeze detectors, numerous 2Gig window and door sensors, 2Gig motion detectors and image sensors, 2 Nest thermostats, 3 Yale zwave locks and 2 ADC cameras. I’m sure I am forgetting a few items, but I am hoping I can just replace the GC2 with the GC3.

Thanks

Also, I would like to integrate my Amazon Echo and Smartthings Hub.

Thank!

The Nest thermostats and ADC cameras do not directly communicate with the Alarm panel, and will work regardless of panel type. All 345Mhz sensors would work with the GC3.

Yale Z-Wave locks are not fully compatible as of Launch firmware but we are expecting full compatibility through firmware updates.

Amazon Echo and Smartthings hub will work as they do not directly interact with the panel.

Finally, Image Sensors and TS1s would not be compatible with the GC3. We do anticipate new models of secondary touchscreen keypad and image sensor being released in the future.