Unlocking/locking lock from Front Doorbell Video screen

Hi,

Just noticed the other day when I was streaming the front door bell at my IQ2 Panel, I have the option to unlock/lock my locks while streaming, however, I noticed that one of three of my locks is actually missing from the list. The missing lock is otherwise active and working on all other functions (i.e. lock card at panel, alarm.com and app). Is there some setting I’m supposed to check off that I missed?

Thanks

Can you view all three from the Actions list when answering a doorbell call with the app?

Yes I can.

Are they all the same model? If not, what model is missing?

Is the missing one the last one added to the panel chronologically?

I haven’t seen this, looking for a reason in settings that might occur but coming up empty handed, and I have two locks to test at the moment :slight_smile:

I’ll see if Qolsys has an easy answer.

Yes they’re all exactly the same model Kwikset 914. And you’re right the one that is missing was added last.

Oh I figured it out! It only shows 3 lines of information at a time: system status, lock 1, lock 2. The supposed missing lock is actually there, I just need to scroll down to see it! Who knew it was scrolling list! I did not.

Thanks for your help on this one.

Ha! Well I am glad it was easy. Yeah that’s weird I hadn’t tried on a system with 3 locks yet, no visual indicator of additional content like an arrow or scroll bar when you touch it?

Thanks Jason. An arrow or indication that there is more would be good. This is how it looks now the first picture is before scrolling in the second picture is in the middle of a scroll, you’ll see the third lock pop up. The right pointing arrows are just to lock and unlock the specific lock.

Yep, thank you that’s a good call-out. I’ll put in a request and see if Qolsys can add an indication that the list is scrollable since it obviously just looks like a list of two devices there.

1 Like