Two z-wave temp sensor showing red lines

Can you guys check on my z-wave network. I have two temp sensors showing red lines in my advanced diag screen on my panel. They are working but showing red lines - please see pictures bellow.

I also have notice that on my web interface sometimes my “basement Sensor” has a “!” on it but it’s also working and iphone app does not have “!” at the same time.

Sensors currently in questions are:
Lucas Bedroom
guest Bedroom
Is it possible that two mention above shows in red because devices are in “sleep” cycle. I just check again and “lucas” room is green now but guest is red. It will never throw error in the little “surity” logo on the panel right corner.

Is there a difference from
Me running rediscovery on the panel compared to you guys sending that through adc?

Can you go on ADC and update all statuses real quick?

Sensors currently in questions are:
Lucas Bedroom
guest Bedroom
Is it possible that two mention above shows in red because devices are in “sleep” cycle. I just check again and “lucas” room is green now but guest is red. It will never throw error in the little “surity” logo on the panel right corner.

The Temperature Sensor is a wake-up device, which means it communicates less frequently than other Z-Wave devices in order to conserve battery power and increase longevity. Since the Temperature Sensor is dormant most of the time, it does not generally take part in Network Rediscoveries either.

Me running rediscovery on the panel compared to you guys sending that through adc?

Functionally they are the same, you can send the command yourself locally when needed.

Can you go on ADC and update all statuses real quick?

Commands have been sent at this time.

@tyler

Can you send me screen shot of my zwave map from tech app on your end. I want to see how my network is meshing. You can private message me with it.

Thank you.

There is no map on our end, device signal strength in Alarm.com is identical to what is shown locally at the panel.

The network map referenced above is unique to the Qolsys panel.