TS1 won't relearn after firmware update

That’s encouraging, since I’m just now getting started on Z-wave, and only have two devices installed at this point.

Is the backup and restore something an end-user can do, or would I need to ship the panel back to a dealer (like SuretyCam)?

Suretycam can do it remotely

For example:
Request backup

Then power panel down/offline

Prior to installing new panel, have Suretycam push the backup
Once confirmed that restore has been pushed, Install ADC module in new panel, power panel up

Wait for backup restore to push and complete.

Rive is correct, before swapping panels, we can request an updated back up and then push a panel swap and the back up after the new panel is installed.

Let us know when you have the model number. We will follow up by emailing you once we have model number as well.

Will do – thanks!

Panel model is 2GIG-CNTRL2-345.

I’m having this exact issue…
it’s happening w/ a brand new TS1, added into a 2gig system that previously had a control panel.
(Model #: 2GIG-CNTRL2-345)

More details…
The TS1 came w/ Firmware 1.13 already installed, so I got the cable and did a firmware upgrade of my control panel from 1.10 -> 1.13.

They will still not communicate.
(and I’ve unlearned, etc…all recommended above)

The last thing I’ll be trying is to uninstall the TS1, and try it a bit closer to the control panel.
(I doubt this is the issue…as I have a full 5 bar readout from sensors that are 40-50 feet further from the control panel, traveling through more a few more sets of walls.)

I actually may not try this at all, and maybe straight up order a new CP…I’ve spent way too many days on piecing all of my system together…need to get the final piece (TS1) up & going asap.
:slight_smile:

and I just fully read the backups/installs on the new CP…I may go for that since I have a large number of devices…
and I’m not too interested in re-pairing/re-learning/re-naming all of them.
:slight_smile: