TS1 (Keypad One) goes Offline frequently

My TS1 (Keypad one) keeps going offline randomly, but very frequently and I’m getting tired of the notifications on my phone. I’m guessing the keypad going offline is just due to poor signal quality? Is there way to confirm the signal strength between the panel and TS1?
If I can’t get this resolved and improve the signal strength, then is there a way to disable the notification only for this device? I still want to know if the sensors or main panel (GC2) have a failure, loss of supervision, etc. I just don’t care much whether or not the TS1 is offline.

That is a huge number of supervision errors for the TS1, and they all resolve within one minute. I’m curious if there is more than just signal problems going on, but yes it would be best to verify signal strength first.

Does your TS1 screen ever show a “Temporarily unavailable” message?

Go to the GC2 panel and run a Sensor Test (security - menu- toolbox - sensor test) The TS1 signal will automatically register after a short time. What does the signal strength show?

If I can’t get this resolved and improve the signal strength, then is there a way to disable the notification only for this device

I don’t believe there is a way of isolating TS1s for offline notifications. I’ll see if that has changed, but it would be best to resolve the underlying cause.