Trip alarm rule only when alarm is armed at night?

I have a GC2. I have some outdoor sensors I put on my outdoor Gates. Is there a way to create a rule that when the panel is disarmed, the sensors simply notify me, but if the panel is armed, it trips the alarm?

Ideally it would only trip at night while armed (so if i was on vacation gardeners and late deliveries behind the gates would not trip)

Any reviews on 2gig outdoor switches? How do they work compared to the Honeywell ones?

I have a GC2. I have some outdoor sensors I put on my outdoor Gates. Is there a way to create a rule that when the panel is disarmed, the sensors simply notify me, but if the panel is armed, it trips the alarm?

This is how perimeter sensors work.

I don’t typically recommend using outdoor sensors as security sensors, but to generate an alarm when the system is armed, simply program the sensor zone type as (03) Perimeter.

You can create a notification in Alarm.com to notify you when the system is not armed and they are opened.

Ideally it would only trip at night while armed (so if i was on vacation gardeners and late deliveries behind the gates would not trip)

This is not possible unless you only arm at night. The panel cannot filter sensor signals based on time of day.

An option for outdoor sensors that may see sporadic use is typically to leave them as notification only sensors (that do not generate any alarms locally) and set up notifications to be sent when they are opened. You can filter the notifications based on time so that only certain ones are sent.

Any reviews on 2gig outdoor switches? How do they work compared to the Honeywell ones?

I’ve noticed some inconsistency on the early production versions of the 2GIG outdoor sensor. Assuming these are ironed out it is functionally the same as the Honeywell model.