Total system failure?

I can’t lock/unlock the doors or change the thermostat with the app or online profile. Manually unlocking the front door doesn’t work, but the basement door does work. When pressing the lock button manually on the front door I get three beeps then nothing happens. I have created a scene that’s supposed to arm the system and lock all of the doors, but it fails to lock the doors BUT still says the doors are locked. Oddly enough, the only thing that seems to be working is the garage door. What gives?

Oddly enough, the only thing that seems to be working is the garage door. What gives?

The devices you are referencing as having trouble are all Z-wave devices.

The MyQ Garage is not Z-wave. It connects via wifi and is a back-end integration.

Z-wave is a mesh network which relies on repeating nodes for signal reliability and range. Looking at your device list there are 5 Z-wave devices and none of them repeat signals right now.

The three thermostats report as having been learned in on battery power, which means they will not act as repeaters.

The battery operated door locks have the shortest reliable range of Z-wave devices and generally require a little help from repeating nodes. Even at short ranges, reliability can be an issue with no repeating nodes.

Here is a guide discussing Z-wave range and repeater basics:

The good news is that if your thermostats are currently connected to a C wire and functioning on AC power, you can delete them from the panel and relearn them in that state for them to function as repeaters. They would need that C wire connection.

Use the guide above to remove and relearn the thermostats.

When pressing the lock button manually on the front door I get three beeps then nothing happens.

This is not related to the system. A problem at the lock button is a problem with the lock itself. This is likely dead batteries in that lock. Try replacing the batteries first.

See Kwikset troubleshooting for that here.