Thinking of changing from Vector to Alarm.com

I have a few questions.

I currently have a 2gig panel and setup with vector. I was wondering how much of a pain it would be to use that panel with a service bought here. I’m a pretty good tech guy so the install/configure is not an issue. I guess I just wonder what else I would need to buy to basically change providers and unlock the panel.

Is the 2Gig system also able to do web based things like notifications to a phones via a web app or anything like that?

Please see this page for details on how to switch and what is likely needed to do so.

In most circumstances you will not need more than a communication module and a firmware upgrade. Sometimes, nothing, if your prior module is an Alarm.com module and not GSM 2G and your prior provider releases your account.

The Alarm.com App and website are designed specifically to provide access to custom notification options based around the equipment you have installed. See below for video links on some of the features of the App and website regarding notifications and setup.

Door sensor notifications.
Image Sensor alerts.
Zwave Lock Alerts.
Thermostat Alerts and Features.
Adding alarm panel users.

Thanks! I’ll check it out. I appreciate the quick response!