Thermostat?

Does anyone have any advice on which thermostat to buy? I was looking at the alarm.com one but I have no real world experience with any of them.

The Alarm.com T2000 has a little more limited local control, but it has unique additions to Empower thermostats focused on the ADC T2000 (more granular advanced settings available remotely), access to using the RTS remote temp sensor, planned humidity support, etc.

I will also be purchasing a new thermostat shortly and have several questions. Does the CT100 have the same functions within alarm.com (other than the remote sensors) as the ADC T2000 or does the ADC model have specific functions specific solely to it? For example, can the CT100 turn off the HVAC if the fire/CO alarms go off? Also, is there any word as to whether the ADC T2000 and remote sensors will be compatible with the GC3 following the (hopefully soon) firmware update?

Does the CT100 have the same functions within alarm.com (other than the remote sensors) as the ADC T2000 or does the ADC model have specific functions specific solely to it?

As far as advanced configuration is concerned, the ADC T2000 has more available options remotely than the CT100. In terms of setting up rules/schedules they are the same. However, the CT100 appears to have been discontinued. The replacement product is the Linear TBZ48.

Also, is there any word as to whether the ADC T2000 and remote sensors will be compatible with the GC3 following the (hopefully soon) firmware update?

Yes, we anticipate compatibility added in the first update for the ADC T2000.

Good to know that the ADC T2000 is not yet compatible with the GC3 as that is the panel I have.

not yet compatible

Unfortunately not as of launch firmware, but we anticipate that changing soon with the first firmware update