Thermostat schedule not working

I have two alarm.com brand thermostats. Whenever the thermostat schedule is paused it doesn’t get back to the correct schedule. By paused schedule I mean things armed away override settings or someone manually adjusts the temp. When the schedule resumes, the settings on both thermostats are very odd. For example, currently the schedule is “on” for cooling to 72 degrees. But the alarm.com app shows a target temp of 35 degrees. I’ved tried deleting and re-pairing both thermostats (with the panel about 6 inches away from each device). All of the settings on the alarm.com website seem correct. Any help as how to fix this issue? Thanks.

It looks like this is regarding a GC3 panel. The ADC T2000 is not officially supported on the GC3 yet. No firmware update has yet been released for the GC3 panel. We are hoping the manufacturer states full support for a number of devices in the update, including the T2000.

Data passed between panel and ADC may see issues at this time. I’m reporting this to ADC to look into, but it would likely be an issue resolved by 2GIG Firmware down the line.

Ok. Thanks. It’s a bummer they released the GC3 like this with compatibility issues and lack of add-on devices. I hope they also release a compatible touch pad soon too…or at least something that makes the TS1 work.

Is there any update on this gc3 issue? It is a real problem to manually adjust the thermostats every day. I waste a lot of energy if I forgot to adjust the ac before I go to work. Even super cheap thermostats can do basic schedules. I am contemplating putting in some basic ones or buying a used gc2 somehow if they don’t fix this problem soon. Thanks.

Is there any update on this gc3 issue?

The ADC-T2000 was not supported upon release. GC3 firmware is needed for compatibility. No firmware release is available yet (2GIG does not publish release dates or ETA), but we expect the first firmware to be out likely before the end of the year based on prior firmware release schedules from the manufacturer for the GC2.