Thanks Surety! ;)

I have been a customer for 2 years. I wanted to say that everyhing worked perfectly and we have had no issues. We switched the door locks and added the new Alarm.com thermostats to our panel and it was very easy. I know I was a bit challenged when I switched from Vivint but very happy I did. It really was easier than it looked and the 2GIG panel, even though a bit older now, still has perfect functionality.

The only things on my wish list:

1. connecting water sensors to our installed water cop
  2. integration with Blue Iris video monitoring!!!

I’m glad to hear you are enjoying the service! Thank you for providing your feedback!

connecting water sensors to our installed water cop

All Surety Home and Complete subscribers have access to Alarm.com water management. You can pair a compatible Z-wave water valve and (for the 2GIG panel) 345mhz flood sensors to create water valve control rules.

What model of water cop do you have?

integration with Blue Iris video monitoring!!!

Alarm.com video is focused on security, and access is pretty strictly controlled through Alarm.com. Blue Iris is popular, but the security of your feeds is largely up to the user to ensure. We always forward user requests and suggestions to Alarm.com for review. I would expect this would be a bit more of a long shot though, unfortunately.

If you haven’t had the chance yet, check out some of the new system and account control features in your System Manager found in your Surety account dashboard here. More features and integrations are on the way!

i have the Dynaquip water cop and Fibaro FGFS-101 ZW3 Flood Sensor Z-Wave 2016 Model. Currently they are included in the nexia z wave network but I would like to swap over and consolidate. I just wanted to be sure it would work.

I undestand about Blue Iris. Hopefully the common link will be Alexa.

The fibaro would not be compatible. The Water Cop Water valve would need to be used in conjunction with a 345 mhz flood sensor to be compatible with ADC. Something like the RE219 or the 2GIG-FT6-345.

The panel is not compatible with Z-wave Sensors, which is why the Fibaro wouldn’t work.