T3000 Isolation Relay

I have an HVAC service technician coming tomorrow to install isolation relays for the T3000. I was getting the System Protect error after self installing it this weekend. Is there a schematic somewhere showing where to wire them in? When I spoke with a tech earlier in the week, he was confused as to their need and he said the need determines the location of the relay. Is there a schematic anywhere for the wiring? I can not seem to find an answer anywhere.

The T3000 uses digital relays that are sensitive to current variation.

The Y and W wires should be isolated. (In this case at least the W, since I’m guessing that is what is tripping yours, heat mode)

Thermostat W wire should connect to trigger input of the relay, along with Common. Then the Isolation relay handles switching the 24VAC across its relay to the W terminal on the HVAC board.

The goal is to have the relay switch the power drawn by the HVAC and not the Thermostat across the W.

There is not really a schematic for this. It will be a bit different what is needed from system to system. Here is something quick and dirty, only the terminals applicable to the W isolation: