T2000 Reset

Hi,

Im having a problem with one of the thermostats, T2000 (I have a total of 6). I went through the reset process outside the house (about 100ft away), and after 20 minutes alarm.com is reporting it offline. How do I remove it, so I can re-add it again? Please note I have concord 4 panel.

Goal is to re-add it with hopes it clears any settings that might have been wrong.

I went through the reset process outside the house (about 100ft away)

Could you clarify the setup a bit? I don’t see too many other devices on the system that would act as repeaters and 100 feet is typically much too far to be reliable with Z-wave unless you have a few repeating nodes in between.

Z-wave has a more limited range than standard security sensor rf, and it requires AC powered Z-wave devices to repeat signals to distant nodes.

How do I remove it, so I can re-add it again? Please note I have concord 4 panel.

To get the Alarm.com Z-wave radio on the module in remove mode, first press and hold the Z-wave button on the module until the L2 led blinks 4 times repeatedly. This means it is in learn mode. While in learn mode, press and hold Z-Wave button again until L2 LED flashes in a 2-blink pattern. This means it is listening for devices to remove.

You can then activate the thermostat learn process to remove it and clear the thermostat’s parent network data.